DefensTech® offers the following:
- An intelligent, integrated security solution which increases survivability in the event of a terrorist attack.
- Enhances the ability of evacuating occupants from the building in the event a blast takes place.
- Patent Protected process producing blast mitigation, fragmentation mitigation, increased structural strength, protection against natural disasters and thermal properties.
- Blast, ballistic and chemical containment in the event an explosive device were set off in the parking area, stairwells, lobby, mail room, etc.
- The Defend-X® product line acts as a containment barrier to biological or chemical agents.
- Defend-X® is tack-free within 10 seconds of installation saving costs by reducing down time required for installation.
- Environmentally friendly; VOC and CFC free product line.
- Does not interfere with the architectural beauty of the building.
- Material is hidden from view as it is encapsulated between the outer walls and inner wall structure.
- The most effective solution commercially available today.
DefensTech® – The First Line of Defense blast mitigating structural coating
Defend-X® Products are registered trademarks of DefensTech®
DefensTech® News & Updates
DefensTech Investment Opportunities+-*DefensTech, a US Veteran owned business, is a fully licensed technology company in the blast, seismic and earthquake mitigation, industrial coatings and personnel armor business segment, has a $3.5M carry forward NOL that should be considered by interested parties wishing to make an acquisition, investment, or obtain a major tax reduction in the current fiscal year. Interested parties email: firstname.lastname@example.org... more
Defend-X® in the NEWS!+-*Read about Defend-X® Ballistic Door Panels featured on the Cover of the April 2008 Issue of Law Enforcement Technology Magazine “We average 50 to 60 callouts per year,” he continues, “and the vehicles get used on almost all the missions in some fashion.” And that’s a key thing for agencies interested in buying an armored vehicle to consider, says Det. Continue Reading... more