DefensTech® offers the following:
- An intelligent, integrated security solution which increases survivability in the event of a terrorist attack.
- Enhances the ability of evacuating occupants from the building in the event a blast takes place.
- Patent Protected process producing blast mitigation, fragmentation mitigation, increased structural strength, protection against natural disasters and thermal properties.
- Blast, ballistic and chemical containment in the event an explosive device were set off in the parking area, stairwells, lobby, mail room, etc.
- The Defend-X® product line acts as a containment barrier to biological or chemical agents.
- Defend-X® is tack-free within 10 seconds of installation saving costs by reducing down time required for installation.
- Environmentally friendly; VOC and CFC free product line.
- Does not interfere with the architectural beauty of the building.
- Material is hidden from view as it is encapsulated between the outer walls and inner wall structure.
- The most effective solution commercially available today.
DefensTech® – The First Line of Defense blast mitigating structural coating
Defend-X® Products are registered trademarks of DefensTech®
- Defend-X® Industrial Coatings are the first line of defense in the protection of facilities, equipment and vehicles from impact, abrasion, corrosion, and chemical attack....
- Defend-X® Blast Mitigating Structural Coating is strong yet flexible. Structures coated with Defend-X® can withstand blasts up to 20 times greater than an untreated structure can endure....
- Our Innovative Patent-Pending surface mount bolt-on system installs on the inside of the door in minutes with minimal tools....
- Defend-X® Life Saver Hard Armor is designed to fit most standard carrier harnesses (or vests). Available in Level IIIa, III & IV protection....
DefensTech® News & Updates
Press Release: Market Update on US$54 million C&W Murphy contractDownload PDF Armor Designs Inc. (“ADI”), (AIM: ADID, ADIS), the knowledge-based designer, developer and manufacturer of next generation composite protective products, in the fields of oil & natural gas, infrastructure, aerospace, sports, nuclear, and personal protection, announces the following market update on the status of the US$54 million, 3-year purchase order agreement, between Armor Designs, LLC (“ADLLC”) and C&W Murphy Continue Reading... more
ATTN: U.S. Intellectual Property Holders: Could This Happen To You?!Imagine you were a successful Entrepreneur and Businessman that decided to invest $4 MIL of your hard earned money into a defense related company, a few years after 9/11, with the intent of protecting and saving lives. You acquire a broad Patent that was used to rebuild parts of the Pentagon Walls for structural strengthening and blast mitigation. The person Continue Reading... more